Agnes S. Huang, M.D.
- Johns Hopkins University, Wilmer Eye Institute, Fellowship, Glaucoma, 1995
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, Residency, Ophthalmology, 1994
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, Internal Medicine Internship, 1991
- University of California Davis School of Medicine, M.D., 1990
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.S., Electrical Engineering, 1984
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1983
Professional Affiliations & Appointments:
- Board Certified Ophthalmologist
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Women in Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
Dr. Huang enjoys spending her free time with her three children and husband, Dave. During any extra time, she also enjoys outdoor activities including hiking, camping, basketball, tennis and ping-pong. She loves to cook and drink fine wines, read novels, and just meditate.